How much can we allow ourselves to feel deeply without rejecting our emotional states? Talking about the ones that we rather run away or hide from.
From unseen to seen
In order to feel connected with ourselves we have to be willing to allow ourselves to be seen, really seen. So that we can live from a space of worthiness and to have compassion for all of our imperfected perfections. And to have compassion for ourselves to be kind. So that this sense of love and belonging can be shared with the people around you.
This is where the magic and beauty happens: the willingness to let go of who we think we should be, in order to be who we really are. Our vulnerability is that what makes us beautiful. And to be seen in our vulnerability and rawness is a courageous thing to do. Just because it’s damn liberating!
So what can we do to honor that honest and raw part of ourselves? So that we are able to transmute energies to express and release?
- Notice what you are feeling and how it is showing up in your body, physically and energetically.
- Lay down the tendency to judge, supress or react to it. Allow what is and embrace it fully.
- If the emotional charge is about a situation or a person, relax your relationship with the ‘object’. Let the emotional energy be there. Notice that something is arising within you rather than happening to you. This offers you to fully be responsible for your own emotional patterns and energy.
- Feel it. Allow it and breathe, so you allow the energy to flow. Take several breaths and notice how the energy starts changing as it is channeled and circulated.
- Pay attention to the shift that you have made. This is how you notice how self-liberating it feels to be more in control of how you want to feel.
The essence is in the acceptance and allowance of the emotion.