Gratitude is always the right attitude. A good way to attract abundance in your life is to start the day with Positive affirmations. We have to remind ourselves that we are the cocreators of our own lifes and that no dream is crazy enough to believe in. Positive affirmations are super easy to use and super fun to work with. Just as Buddha said: You become what you believe in. So start acting that way. Let’s take a look at these positive affirmations.
Make your self talk work for you
With positive affirmations we can change our own believe system. Identify negative self-talk and create your own affirmations out of those believes. Work with them and watch magic happen! example from my own experience: I had a fear of starting all over again after 9 months of travelling. >>because I was not acknowledging my full potential. The positive affirmations I created: I am not scared to dream big and I acknowledge my true potential in this world. I am grounded and save. I create my own life. My fears are a fuel to pursue my dreams.
How to start your day
Create a morning routine that will put you in the right positive state of mind. Write affirmations in your journal and repeat the words over and over. Repeating these words will strengthen the bridge between the unconscious mind and the subconscious mind. Practice it everyday and it will help in your daily life when difficulties or challenges occur. You become more resilient and it’s more easier to deal with difficult of circumstances.
- I choose to believe in my own potential, in my own powerful light.
- I’m not scared to dream big and fearless.
- Failures are stepping stones. I choose to learn from them.
- I am grateful for my health and body.
- I act as if I already have what I want – it’s a good way to attract happiness in my life.
- I am an open channel for creative ideas.
- I overcome fears by following my dreams.
- I am right here and that’s enough.
- I am in charge of how I feel and today I choose happiness.
- I have the power to create my own life.
- I deserve the best and I accept the best now.
- By allowing myself to be happy, I inspire others to be happy as well.
- I will not compare myself with other people.
- I feel like I am on top of the world. I feel confident and powerful.
- I am a magnet for all good things in life.
- I am unique. I feel good about being alive and being me.
- I choose to be proud of myself
- Every cell in my body vibrates with energy and health.
- Today is rich with opportunity and I open my heart to receive it.
- My mind has unlimited power.
- I stand for what I believe in.
- I give my life to the world and the world sends me love in return.
- I replace my anger with understanding and compassion.
- I trust myself to make the best decision for me.
- I surround myself with people who treat me well.
- Everything works out for my highest good.
- I compare myself only to my highest self.
- I give up the habit to criticize myself.
- All that I need comes to me at the right time and place in this life.
- I am deeply fulfilled with who I am.